Monday 4 July 2011

Happy Deposit Protection Dispute Clients

I thought I would share some recent testimonials with you from satisfied customers of ADR Solution.
“I can highly recommend Tom's services. He has always been very helpful and willing to go the extra mile. He has a great level of expertise and knowledge. He has saved me a huge amount of of time and effort when having to deal with property issues. His company offers a very unique service which is extremely useful to any landlord who manages their own property. I have found him extremely good value for money!” 
C. Surujpaul, London




“I could not recommend ADR Solution highly enough. Thomas Derrett helped me settle an extremely problematic situation, and with his expertise, experience, professionalism and charming manner, I could not have asked for a better service. His thoroughness and inside knowledge took the pain out of an extremely stressful situation, and when I was called abroad on business he pretty much handled the whole case on his own. He knew how to present my evidence in a concise and correct way, and the final judgement was happily, fairly, and correctly completely in my favour. I am extraordinarily grateful to him.” 
D Moxon, Brighton
“Toms advice, knowledge and approach has not only impressed my clients but I have also benefited from his presentation and explanation of the system to pass onto my staff. My portfolio has grown significantly since using ADR Solutions unique service. This insider knowledge and outside of the box thinking has improved my product, presentation and extra service as an expert. Tom is always available on the telephone and replies comprehensively to any emails.” 
L Bailey, Hertfordshire
It is always nice to be appreciated


www.adrsolution.co.uk

No comments: